Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

where's my award?

I feel like the worst Mother, OMG!
 
I know we have all done this but it still sucks when it happens.  I will set the scene for you.
 
I set my alarm on my cell phone for 1:30am like usual, snuggled in on the couch to watch the news and fell asleep before it was over.  Lola (my dog) was snuggled in like we were spooning and man shes warm and little, perfect for snuggling and sleeping on a cold winters night.  At 1:30 when my alarm went off I sat up and snoozed the alarm and layed back down.  My d-brain was talking the whole time telling me to get up and that it wasn't good to snooze; and what did I do?  I actually sat up and turned the alarm off and went back to sleep!!!  HOLY SHIT KERRY!!
Well it ended up being fine I was greeted by a happy smiling little boy with alright sugars, phew.

 
 

No comments: