Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Almost 9

Tomorrow is Colins 9th birthday and I'm starting to feel my age lol.  The D has been behaving for the most part for the past few days, one 2 am 4.1 but other than that he's been running in and around target.  tomorrow may be another story though.  Colin was asked to pick a restaurant for his b-day dinner and out of all the amazing places we've eaten at he chose The Golden Griddle, for real.  I was expecting something much more extravagant than breakfast for dinner but why not? Breakfast for dinner is the best!  What a sweet boy I have here.  So it's Colin, Mommy, Daddy, Uncle Gray and Grumzie (my Mom) for dinner and then we got tickets to go see Gnomeo & Juliet at this cool ass theatre, click here

Daddy-O and I are going to make little cupcakes for tomorrow and for C to take to school on Tuesday to share with the class.  I think we are gonna wait for after bedtime to brave the kitchen together; should be hilarious and I will post pics.  Hope everyone is having a great day.

No comments: