Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 5, 2011

thank god it's the weekend!!

Hi everyone how are you all doing on this fine Saturday?  It's been a long morning here but very productive none-the-less.  C-Lo was up and down all night long and ended up in bed with me at 3 for a few hours of sleep before we got up uber early.   Does anyone else's D kiddo have trouble sleeping all night long?  It's an every night struggle for us so I was just wondering if your kids were like this too and I am so tired of getting up between 5 and 6:30, at 6:30 would be perfect but before uuuugh. 

I was hoping to ask for some help for the Mom's out there reading my blog; anyone have a really good recipe for a birthday cake from scratch?  Or Ideas on how to make one and keep it *lower* in carbs?  My C-Lo is a poker not a pumper so we don't have as much freedom with food yet.

I'm off to make snack and get my smelly self in the shower.
Ciao

No comments: