Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 25, 2011

My first Meme

So here are the rules:

1.Take a picture of the books you are reading currently and add to your post.

2.Describe the books and if you are enjoying them or not. Why?

3.For every book you are reading you have to tag one person.

4.Leave the person a comment letting them know you tagged them.
1. I did it!
 
2. Let's start at the top left, I am loving my Pancreas book it is going to be my bible I am sure of it.  It teaches you everything you need to know about how you can "think like a pancreas" I have learned a lot and I am half way done.  The In Touch mag is my vice...those damn teen moms suck me in at every grocery checkout line I'm in.  I love the gossip rags.  My Mom just dropped Portia De Rossi's for me to read and I am excited since I was the one to tell my mom about it months ago.  last but definitely not least is book 10 of The 39 Clues .  Colin and I started reading book 1 about a year and a half ago at bedtime when I tuck him in, I have now read all of them to him and I have to tell you that I'm pretty bummed that the series is coming to an end.  If you have kids in the 7-11 year old range I highly recommend getting these books.  The are very fun and they tie a LOT of history and historical figures into the story and we both have learned tons from them, not to mention that they are super fun and I look forward to reading it to him (still at 9 yrs old) every night before bed.
 
3. Since I am not YET reading (yes I am a cheater) Portia's book I am only going to tag 3 people.  let's see how about I tag Reyna because she rocks my pancreatic world and I love the way she blogs and her kick ass attitude , Amy is such a great Mom and we seem to be on a similar path, she also is such a great Mom to Emma I would be interested to see what she reads & Alexis because I would like to know her better.


No comments: