Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out!

Heeeee's Better!!  thank flippin god.
After a wonderful nights sleep (for both of us) Colin was 6.3 this morning and back to being himself.  I'm pretty lucky because he is not a whiny kid at all but when he's not well he gets quiet.  He's normally quite a chatterbox so when he's not chewing my ear off all day long it get's quiet in here.  We have been building trying to build a truss bridge out of popsicle sticks for school but I suck.  Colin however came up a few different designs so we are gonna try a few I guess.  I think he just wants to have one for school and one for all his Lego mini figures to takeover during an epic battle.  



No comments: