Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Uuugh I feel like the pits

No posting for this lady, not about anything useful at least.  I have this horrible cold and I can't even think straight.  My sinus' are burning and so full my head may actually explode and end up shorting out my computer, at least it would be relief.  I currently have kleenex shoved up my nostrils so that I dont drip on my keyboard lol.  Everyone is home and so far (knocks on the table) it's just me.  I am really going to try and keep this one to myself. 

Hope everyone else out there is well, I'm gonna have a Neo Citran, a bath and some chicken wings.   Mmmm.  Then it's off to bed early for this lady.  Here's a look at one of C-Lo's sea monkey tanks at 11 days old.  They are so cool that we got another (better) tank as well I will show their growth over the next few weeks.  Ciao

No comments: