Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Schools out and Mom's tired already

School ended on Wed for Colin and it's been no sleep for me ever since...sheesh.  C has had a few bad nightmares over the past 3 nights and I ended up going to sleep in his bed last night at 11 because he was upset.  Nightmares usually mean that C is low but not this time so I just slept beside him and made him feel safe, truth be told it made me feel better too I was worried he was going to have a low and not wake up.  I am happy to say though that he was fine and I am pooped lol.

Yesterday was Canada Day and Colin, Gray and I took a drive out to the country for the first annual Great Canadian Bacon Festival, it was pretty fun and the food was yummy.  Bacon everywhere!  We ate lunch on the grass by a pond and then played with the animals at a little petting zoo thingy (not a real petting zoo) we all had cupcakes with bacon and chocolate on top of them and they were tasty. 

I have been waiting patiently for a package in the mail with prizes for my blog and they seem to be stuck in the backlog of mail we have here from the 2 week postal strike in Canada, I want my mail! 

How are you all enjoying the beginning of summer vakay?


New Bike LOVE!

1 comment:

Misty said...

Chocolate and bacon cupcakes huh? I love chocolate and I love bacon, but never thought of trying them together!

When Ally has nightmares, I usually suspect a low as well. I vaguely remember reading something once about the brain trying to wake you up when you are low. Hmmm...Now that you reminded me of it, I'm gonna have to see if I can find that.