Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Long time no posty

I hate that I haven't been blogging lately but I think that is about to stop.  I have been sick with a horrible flu & cold that kicked the proverbial poop outta me for almost 2 weeks and the last thing I could do was blog.  I missed you all very much and peeked in on your blogs still to keep up with everyone :)

Tomorrow afternoon is our first pump info session and I am terrified, I am glad I have fake nails right now cause i would be biting them off if not.  I am so scared about how much more work it is going to be and I wonder if this means the end of sleep for me.  But I am so excited for Colin and I know its the right choice for him.  He says that the only reason he wants it is so that he can eat like a "normal kid" meaning how much he wants and when he wants it.  I can't say I blame him either.

I imagine that I will be coming to you all for advice and support  so bare with me if I'm a weepy, whiny mess for a while.  Sorry in advance lol.

Nite all
xo

2 comments:

sky0138 said...

I'm so excited for you Kerry! I go on Tuesday for my training session and get to wear the pump with saline in it...:o) I hope all goes well for ya and will be thinking of you. Glad to hear you are feeling better as well!

Unknown said...

WoHooo! Welcome back to "bloggy-world". We missed you. So sorry to hear about the flu.

And...

If you have any questions about the pump etc...I am always available via email or by phone...let me know if you need my number.

Good LUCK!